Wolfs Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolfs Brigade

Runescape Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~Missed Roll Call~

Go down 
AuthorMessage

~Missed Roll Call~ Empty
PostSubject: ~Missed Roll Call~   ~Missed Roll Call~ I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 3:09 pm

The following accounts have been labled inactive for failure to answear to clan roll call:

lifeatwar1
zolo major
rwinner16
9TS43BHS1F9
NO CB EVER
hardcoredale
dash1

If your name is listed above and you wish to remain to the clan,Please post below or let a member of leadership(VengWolf,Cat Leave,Shewolf,Mr Wolf) know in the Chat(Wbrigade Cc).If you do not let us know by October 17 2010,your forum account will be deleted and you will be removed from the clan.
Back to top Go down
Mrbongwater
CO-LEADER
Mrbongwater

~Missed Roll Call~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Missed Roll Call~   ~Missed Roll Call~ I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 7:23 pm

This is Regarding the Rngcaveman1 on the list of Deactivated account. He has told me many times he had issues with his computer and that recently his computer has crashed and he is on a friends computer and doesn't want to get on from that computer which i understand. I did not think bout this when we did roll call and this is my fault. I removed Rngcaveman1 from the list of Deactivated accounts and re-ranked him because of this issue.

My Apologizes,
Cat Leave
Back to top Go down

~Missed Roll Call~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Missed Roll Call~   ~Missed Roll Call~ I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 4:06 pm

The following accounts have been deleted for failure to answear roll call:

lifeatwar1
rwinner16
9TS43BHS1F9
NO CB EVER
hardcoredale
dash1

I'm a few days late getting this up,but it just gave them more time to reply which apparently did not happen... Neutral

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

~Missed Roll Call~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Missed Roll Call~   ~Missed Roll Call~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Missed Roll Call~
Page 1 of 1